End Racism and Hate: Your Right. Your Responsibility.
Find an Expert
Access to Media Education Society
Galiano Island, Vancouver
We use digital media, artistic collaboration, and creative facilitation to engage multiply- marginalized youth in personally and socially transformative storytelling practices.
Rooted in the values of accessibility, diversity and inclusivity, AMES programs offer dynamic models of community-based cultural production and dissemination that result in concrete artistic and technological skills, and the making and sharing of collaborative works that amplify the visions and views of marginalized youth, increase awareness about timely issues, and illuminate the essential role the arts play in cultivating imaginative visions for change.
- Arts-based Anti-oppression Curriculum Development/conversation Starters
- Community Engagement
- Equity and Inclusion Consulting
- Facilitation of Group Discussions
- Training and Workshop
Areas of Expertise
- Anti-racism Workshops/trainings
- Cross-cultural Engagement
- Decolonizing Practices
- Training of Trainers
- Youth Development (Marginalized Youth)