End Racism and Hate: Your Right. Your Responsibility.
Find an Expert
Vancouver Island Human Rights Coalition (VIHRC)
Founded in 1983, the Vancouver Island Human Rights Coalition (VIHRC) is a social justice non-profit organization that works directly with clients to resolve human rights issues. We do this through various mechanisms including, but not limited to, drafting letters to employers or landlords with respect to human rights violations, helping individuals draft complaints to the BC Human Rights Tribunal, and directly mediating human rights issues that have arisen between parties with unequal power. We support people who have experienced discrimination and empower them to advocate for their human rights.
- Lectures Through Webinars
- Providing Legal Information and Support With Regards to Human Rights Laws
- Training and Workshop
Areas of Expertise
- Anti-racism Workshops/trainings
- Federal and BC Human Rights Laws
- Inclusion and Diversity Workshops