Skip to main content

End Racism and Hate: Your Right. Your Responsibility.

Report a Complaint About The Police

Office of the Police Complaint Commissioner (OPCC)

An independent civilian oversight agency, the OPCC receives reports about the conduct of any municipal police officer or department in BC. It provides an online complaint form that can be emailed, mailed or delivered in person.

Know More

Civilian Review and Complaints Commission for the RCMP (CRCC)

An independent agency, the CRCC receives and reviews complaints by the public about the conduct of Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) officers. This site includes an online form that can be submitted by email, mail or fax.

Know More