End Racism and Hate: Your Right. Your Responsibility.
Find an Expert
I Dream Library Ltd.
I Dream Library is an online resource for educators, caregivers, students, government and non-profit organizations wanting to include Two-Spirit/Indigiqueer Queer, Trans, Black, Indigenous, People of Colour (QTBIPoC)-centered literature in their curriculum resources. We develop customized teaching resources matched to provincial curriculum, support district leads, public and private schools who are interested in how they frame and select literary assessment tools. We serve as consultants for publishers, booksellers, teacher librarians, and storytellers. This keeps our scope broad and our impact systemic as all these community members are connected in equitable changes in education.
- Equitable K-12 Education Resources and Assessment Policies and Practices --specifically 2sqtbipoc Representation (Intersectional / Accessible / Adaptable)
- Equity and Inclusion Consulting
- Lectures Through Webinars
- Policy Analysis
- Program Evaluation
- Training and Workshop
Areas of Expertise
- 2sqtbipoc Equity and in K-12 Educational Assessment
- Anti-racism Workshops/trainings
- Cross-cultural Engagement
- Cultural Sensitivity/competency Trainings
- Decolonizing Practices
- Diversity Auditing
- Inclusion and Diversity Workshops
- Organizational Change
- Training of Trainers